Following these few simple guidelines will insure a positive online class:
- Please use a laptop, tablet, or desktop for class. We do not recommend using a smart phone unless there is not another option.
- It is optimal to have a direct ethernet connection to the device. If this isn’t possible, please use a high-quality router and place the device as close as possible to the router (please email us if you have questions and we will point you in the right direction).
- Fiber optic internet is best, but having an upload and download speed of at least 5 mbps will work fine.
- If using an electronic keyboard for class, we recommend the use of one that has “touch sensitivity” and a pedal attachment.
- Please select a quiet room in the house away from the kitchen and other areas with loud household noises.